I am a Preferred Provider with several major health insurance organizations such as Regence, Premera, First Choice Health Network, Group Health Options and others. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your insurance company and check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits and what are they? Do I have out-of-network coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the copay amount per therapy session after my deductible has been met?
- Is preauthorization required or is approval required from my primary care physician for mental health benefits
- Insurance claims are processed electronically by my office and you are responsible for any co-pays once your deductible has been met.
Please see the insurance form and my policy regarding payment of copays in the forms section of this website. You are responsible for verifying your insurance benefits prior
to the first visit.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75 no-show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.